Have you ever seen your device showing up " Downloading Do Not Turn Off Target"? Easy, that's just common problem that faced by android user, here is some tips how to fix it.
This tutorial can be used to Samsung Galaxy Note 4, rooted Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and maybe works on other type too. Let's begin.
- Samsung SM-N910V
- Rooted Nexus 10 That Running Stock JB 4.2.1
Another problem: The whole screen is light blue, super small text in the upper left hand corner with white text and black background. I cant even turn it off.
Solution: You didn’t mention what kind of phone you have so I will give you a couple of suggestions that may help. First I would try to press and hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds…see if that reboots the phone. If the phone has a removable battery, you can try removing it for about 30 seconds and reinserting it.
If that doesn’t work, you may have to factory reset the phone. Please go to the Device Support page for instructions on how to back up your device and how to perform a factory reset. Select your phone make and model. For reset instructions - Under Device Topics, click on Troubleshooting and Reset Device.
The last solution:
Well, it is supposed to do that, but not for to long of a time. Also, did you by any chance hit the volume down key when you tried to reset it? If so, you didn't actually do a "Hard Reset". The following is how to do so...
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the tablet...
1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.
That's all solution i know, hope this will help, thank for reading How To Fix Downloading Do Not Turn Off Target